The wand is slightly curved.
With one coat
With two coats
Tip: When applying, always wiggle the wand from left to right to prevent clumps, and to add volume as well.
- provides length and volume
- inexpensive at Php250
- doesn't flake
- good staying power
- doesn't smudge so raccoon eyes aren't a problem
- widely available at Watsons and in all leading department stores
- may build clumps if not applied correctly.
- may look unnatural
- tends to weigh down lashes
- mascara wand can't reach the inner corner of the lashes
- doesn't hold curl for a long time