I got the shade in 21 Crazy for Coral
A cream blush that glides onto the skin smoothly
Swiped a gazillion times to show its true color :|
Personally, I think this product has poor pigmentation, considering the fact that I can't show you how coral-ly it is in just a few swipes. But since the color is so cute and I'm currently keeping away from the ultimate pink blush, I use this to make my powder blush last longer. I just top it off with my Careline Peach Glow blush, or sometimes theBalm's Hot Mama. But there's one thing that hinders me from using it, and it's the scent. When I let my dad smell this, he said it smells like an old lipstick. I don't know, but it's worse than that. I just forgot what exactly it is, but I know that smell, and it's really awful. But then, if you're not that scent-sensitive, you might want to try this, and better hurry because it's in limited edition! It's also available in a pink shade, namely Pinch Me Pink, which the SA really wanted on me, just saying. :D
- pretty color!
- can be used on lips (though it looks chappy on my dry lips)
- easy to blend
- yay for cruelty-free makeup!
- glides smoothly onto the skin
- cute, easy-to-swipe-on-your-face packaging
- lightweight, as if you don't have anything on
- got it on sale! P895 but got it for only P268.50; 10ml. Yay!
- ooh the smell!
- had a hard time in putting back the lid without denting the cream blush :(
- fades easily
- not suited for oily gals
Thoughts, baby? Share! :)