It's really a tiny tube but trust me, its pigmentation is just so surprising!
A white cream that turns into a hint of pink when swatched on the skin
I also love how the expiration date is clearly stamped on the tube.
Swatches. Look how it turned into a subtle hint of pink.
I left the left line unblended for a few minutes, and when I tried to blend it, this is how it turned out.
And with all the washing and soaping, there's still a slight hint of color, as you can see.
So with all the swatches and test, who am I to say that this inexpensive cream blush is just nothing but a cheap product? Come on, this is a hella great cream blush that I'm still digging up to now. And for the record, this baby lasts all day. Seriously, I don't need to retouch nor bother if it has done mess to my cheeks. With all the dirt, smoke, oil, and sweat that I face everyday, this really withstands the test of those bastards. So, are you also sold? :P
- cheap! Got this for Php85.00, but i think this costs Php70.00 for Sophie members. Not quite sure though.
- amazingly long lasting!
- gives a natural rosy glow onto the skin
- nicely pigmented and buildable
- simple yet cute packaging, w/c also comes with a box
- smells really girly
- small. This is only 10ml (but for the price, better not to complain :D)
- Easily stains on the skin. has to be fast when applying
- Has parabens
- Not widely available. But you can buy this online, at Sophie Paris main branch in Mandaluyong, and from the other resellers on booth. Mine was from Sophie booth in Farmers Cubao
Hey! Have you used or still using this one? What are your thoughts? Share! :)