Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Etude House' Dear Darling Tint in #02

I'm going to share my HG lip tint which is from Etude House, a cosmetic brand from Korea, and yes, they are now invading the country. Haha! This lip tint is great for everyday use 'cause it's not that striking nor gives you the look like you just sucked blood. So here it is.

Sturdy plastic bottle with the label which doesn't fade easily

    Swatches:
Has a jellylike consistency


    More swatches:



I couldn't find a decent photo btw. haha. Oh, I was wearing my bf's eyeglasses. *o*

It's a pretty red shade that gives you a slightly matte finish you would really want for a good casual look or even on night outs 'cause it's also buildable. This is actually my third bottle and as I haven't found anything better and cheap as it is, I wouldn't mind buying as long as I want. Really, I love this that sometimes I use it on my cheeks. It also comes in three shades which are: #1 Berry Red (lovely pink shade), #2 Real Red (this one), and #3 Orange Red (tangerine hint). I think I'll try the Pink shade soon. Teehee. *v*

Pros:
*buildable
*easy to use with its doe foot applicator
*doesn't smell bad
*longlasting (as long as you won't eat nor drink. XD)
*gives you a natural hint of red
*jellylike consistency therefore easy to blend
*the price! this is only Php198

Cons:
*could be really drying (best when used after applying lip balm)

Rating: 4.5/5



 Oh wait, have you seen my nails? Haha! Isn't it adorable?





I saw the tutorial on Youtube and tried it out myself ! It's really fun. All you need is just a light shade of nail polish (so that the writings will be visible), some newspaper strips, and water or even alcohol on a small bowl. Spread some coat, let it dry, soak the strips onto the water/alcohol then lay it on the nails (press for 10 seconds), then remove. Finish it with the top coat. Tadaaa! Hihi. Try it out! *v*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to comment! :)