Sunday, September 2, 2012

Review: Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow

I love to color my eyes. You know, it makes them look wide and awake, and glam as well. As for the search for a black eyeshadow, I'm actually eyeing the single eyeshadows from Etude House, but you see, I'm always preferring for an inexpensive one that also has the same quality as that of the expensive ones. So when I went browsing for some cosmetics, I saw this one from Fashion 21, a proudly Filipino brand. And this is what I got. The single eyeshadow in 18.


Add caption
On my finger. See, it's pigmented!


It's really that small, but for the price, who am I to complain? In the third picture, you'll really see how pigmented it is, but turns into a smooth touch of black on your eyes when blended properly.


Pros: 
  • surprisingly pigmented
  • smooth and slightly velvety to the touch
  • inexpensive! P65.00 or $1.55
  • can last up to 3-4 hours in humid condition
  • clear and minimalist packaging
  • available at  Watsons and leading department stores. Got this at Robinsons Metroeast

Cons:
  • fallouts!
  • can get slightly powdery when brush is used
  • packaging is a little flimsy
  • has super fine shimmers but it doesn't bug me that much. So for matte fanatics, you might not like this one.

Rating: 3.5/5

1 comment:

  1. I want to buy some shades from this line! So cheap lang pero mukhang maganda ang quality. Thanks for the review ate.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to comment! :)