|On my finger. See, it's pigmented!|
It's really that small, but for the price, who am I to complain? In the third picture, you'll really see how pigmented it is, but turns into a smooth touch of black on your eyes when blended properly.
- surprisingly pigmented
- smooth and slightly velvety to the touch
- inexpensive! P65.00 or $1.55
- can last up to 3-4 hours in humid condition
- clear and minimalist packaging
- available at Watsons and leading department stores. Got this at Robinsons Metroeast
- can get slightly powdery when brush is used
- packaging is a little flimsy
- has super fine shimmers but it doesn't bug me that much. So for matte fanatics, you might not like this one.