Hi guys! Just got from a short vacation in Coron, Palawan. Anyway, since it's summer already, and beach bumming is coming our way, I'm gonna share a precious little thingy I got before we flew to Palawan. Check this out!
Banana Boat Lip Balm, Aloe Vera with Vitamin E, is very water resistant and moisturizes and soothes dry chapped lips. This ultra-sheer formula with AvoTriplex technology protects in 3 ways: 1. Against sunburn with high UVB protection; 2. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection; and 3. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn't break down.
I must say I'm so impressed with this product. Really made my puckers so soft and um, kissable? Heee! Plus, it has SPF 30 which is a MUST-HAVE this summer. It also has Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for ultimate regeneration. And what I love the most is that it's water resistant! Who wouldn't love that? I definitely recommend this. Go try it!
- makes lips soft and smooth
- with SPF 30 for ultimate sun protection
- very water-resistant
- super affordable for P80.00
- cute, fuss-free packaging
- the only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't glide easily on my lips. You have to put some effort to make it stick on. :D