Thursday, August 2, 2012

Review: Celeteque Facial Moisturizer

Moisturizers weren't actually included in my skin care routine, but that was before. Learning that it can help decrease fine lines and wrinkles, and gives you a soft and supple skin, I bought one that is just light on my budget since I'm going to test it first whether it will give me breakouts or not. Btw, I've used one before, which was the Myra E (red one) and I keep on forgetting on putting it because I thought it's just unnecessary, and it really made my face oily. But still, I know how important on keeping your skin hydrated. Okay, so this is what I've bought.



 How Celeteque DermoScience HYDRATION Facial Moisturizer Works
  • Celeteque DermoScience HYDRATION Facial Moisturizer has a unique hydrogel formulation that provides the skin with optimum hydration without the greasy after-feel.
  • Its triple moisturizing system contains Glycerin, Pro-Vitamin B5, and Aloe Vera that work deep down to provide lasting relief from skin dryness.
  • Has Dimethicone that seals in the skin's moisture
  • Leaves you with soft, smooth, and supple skin





 The consistency is somewhat watery but with a gel texture

Whenever I put this after cleansing my face, I feel fresh and hydrated. It doesn't make my face feel heavy and oily, which is really great since I bought this with high hopes of making me feel light yet moisturized. Btw, this one is the water-based type. They also have another moisturizer which has sunscreen for ultimate sun protection. The scent is also refreshing, as if you just got out of the shower. And when I touch my face, it feels so smooth and supple, and I must say that Celeteque delivers its promise, and it lived up to my expectations.

Pros:
  • keeps my skin hydrated
  • gives soft, smooth, and supple skin
  • doesn't have a greasy after-feel
  • doesn't make skin oily
  • has a refreshing scent although it is said to be fragrance-free
  • water-based and oil-free
  • dermatologist tested
  • non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic
  • expiration date is easily seen
  • inexpensive at Php127.00(50 mL)
  • available at Watsons and at most department stores
Cons:
   Can't think of any

Rating: 5/5

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review on our Facial Moisturizer. :) Would you be interested in reviewing other Celeteque products? We're more than happy to send you some. :)

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Big yes for that! The pleasure is mine. Thanks for the comment anyway, Ms. Rochelle! :)

      Delete
  2. Celeteque Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 combines optimum hydration and protection to help prevent the skin from dryness and damage from daily sun exposure.water based moisturizer also provides most beauty ads will constantly remind us that finding and using a great moisturizer is one of the most important things in your beauty regimen. My current personal choice is the Celeteque Facial Moisturizer with Triple Moisturizing System.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Including a good moisturizer in your skin care routine is crucial for multiple reasons yet a lot of people tend to skip it. I hope your post motivates people to try this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Daily Moisturizer with SPF

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to comment! :)