So, what's with the product?
Get fairness that doesn't shine.Garnier Light visible whitening face powder provides whitening effect and a 6 hours shine-free look in an ultra-light texture.
It's formula combines:
- micronized powder technology for an instant flawless coverage
- Vitamin C to help inhibit melanin production
- strong UV protection SPF18 to prevent skin from further darkening and dark spots appearance
- oil-free texture that absorbs excess oil up to 6 hours.
- fragrance-free / non-comedogenic / non drying -
The powder is really fine. That said, no caking and chalking.
Powder puff is thin, yet so soft and great to use.
Can you notice how it brightens the skin without making it look chalky or ghostly?
In all honesty, the first time I used this, it really didn't impress me because I thought the shade that I got is darker than my skin tone which is silly because I got the lightest shade. But when I tried it using my damp Marionnaud brush, I was like, seriously? It's much more effective if I use a damp brush 'cause it just looks flawless than not. I'm impressed with the coverage, no shimmers, just matte texture. It also brightened my face and continue its job even after how many hours. So yeah, I learned that there are just tricks if you want something to look amazing. :) But the downside is, it didn't make me oil-free for up to 6 hours. But still, I love this product. :)
- true to its promise, it really gives a flawless coverage
- has Vitamin C
- finely milled
- glides smoothly
- brightens and evens out skin tone
- with SPF18 for strong UV protection
- didn't make me look dark even at the end of the day unlike my Maybelline Face Powder
- accdg. to my sister when she tried it, it surprisingly made her face oil-free even after 6 hours, no touch ups needed. but unfortunately that didn't apply on me.
- didn't irritate my skin
- the puff included is so soft and thin, yet picks out the product well, but I still love using my Marionnaud brush for precise application
- widely available even in supermarkets
- inexpensive. Php199.00
- didn't control oil (after 3 hours of use)
- I've read in the ingredients those 3 paraben stuff.
Will I repurchase? Why not? :)
Note: We all have different skin types. Some products might work for me but not for you, and vice versa.