I got the Strawberry variant
What it says:
- Changes color to a natural sheer pink according to individual lips.
- A gentle Beeswax formation suitable even for very sensitive skin.
- Contains natural ingredients of Shea Butter Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Jojoba Oils and Aloe Extract to keep lips moisturized, smooth, and healthy.
- Contains effective anti-oxidants of Vitamin E to soften and protect lips against the harmful environment.
Who wouldn't love that? I mean, the oils stuffed in it are pretty catchy, and I am just a sucker for beauty oils, just like Virgin Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Olive oil to name a few (and yes, I put olive oil on my skin). However, it can't really UTTERLY make my lips super soft the way I want it to be - it does, but for a matter of few hours. But then again I have dry lips since then. And it's frustrating. But I love how it turns my lips into a sheer pink color that can be intensified with just a few swipes. How adorable. :)
- true enough, lips turn out to be a sheer pink
- can make lips softer and smoother (according to one's lips)
- combination of oils that are known for addressing dryness
- fairly lengthy
- affordable at Php145.00
- staying power is so-so.
- the packaging. Mine broke actually. It can't be rotated back now.