Sunday, December 9, 2012

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love That Red

A few days ago, I spotted Revlon at sale in Watsons. I've actually been craving to try their lipsticks since the reviews are pretty good. And then I saw myself swatching the red ones. Torn between the True Red and Love that Red shades, I then got the latter. It's from the Super Lustrous line and as its name, the effect is like a luster of satin.



 Swatched once, twice, thrice

 Under flash lighting



Pros:
  • highly pigmented
  • non-drying
  • glides smoothly
  • doesn't bleed
  • packaging feels sturdy but might be improved for a classy/sossy one (hihi)
  • lasting power is pretty decent (3-4 hours w/o eating/drinking)
  • available nationwide

Cons:
  • can be a bit pricey for cheapskates like me. Retails for Php450 but got it for Php350. Yeah baby!
  • turns orangey on my lips. :(

Rating: 4/5


Have you tried this shade? How about the others? Let me know! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to comment! :)