I recall the SA saying that it's under James Cooper cosmetics.
The color I got is in Tan-Beige or EBC-03
This kit is so small, perfect for on-the-go gals just like me :)
L: lighter shade; R: darker shade (obvious ba? :D)
I've been using this for almost a month now and so far, I love that it's so convenient to use, may it be dry or wet. And what I love is that I can also use this as an eye shadow. I'd like to sweep the lighter shade on my creases, and the darker on the outer V. Oh, I also use the darker shade for setting my eyeliner just to make it last longer, and to prevent smudging as well. The only thing I dislike is the casing. It's cute but then, I'd prefer my kits looking smart or gorgeous, if not professional. But for the price, this product is totally a hit!
- perfectly small and lightweight
- the shades are perfect for my eyebrow color
- in powder form so it can be used wet or dry
- cheap! retails for only P169.00; 3g
- available at SM department stores
- no brush and mirror included
- sometimes I have a hard time opening the case
- casing can get really messy (lid is now full of scratches)
Have you heard about 'em? Share! :)