Monday, October 29, 2012

Review: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream

It's been so long since my last review, but fret not because today's review is certainly a hit product that most girls are raving. It's none other than the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream. Again, this purchase was unintentional (hihi). We were just roaming around Landmark in Trinoma when I bumped into Missha's booth. Of course I looked at the products, particularly their bb creams (that have definitely the widest range to choose from) which have been in the hype and that's when I discovered BB creams (BB stands for blemish balm). And the SA was so accommodating and helpful that she also swatched this on the back of my hand. And it's a fine sight to see! But then, the price is steep so I just let it pass. Then my boyfriend told me to buy it (thanks again dear!) so I did (harhar). So let's take a look.


What Missha says:

             Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with B.B cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.



  Got mine in shade 21 (Light Beige) which the SA referred to be the lightest shade, but then again I searched and found out that there's the shade 13, which is the Milky Beige and definitely the lightest.



 I like how the nozzle doesn't dispense too much amount, unlike the 4U2 bb cream to which a lot of product just spilt when opened


Has a tad gray undertone to it


 It slightly covered my veins with just one layer


 After 10mins


She also gave me samples of the Dong Baek Gold shampoo and their Immortal Youth Serum, which I haven't tried yet.


It's really hard to ignore such good sales talking, and the SA really got me into purchasing this product. She even applied this on my face and put some blush on (and voila! I'm now a firm aficionado of instant gratification. Chos!) I really liked how it turned out, and when I got home, there's not much of a trace of oil in my face (I have normal to oily skin type). And I love how it addresses all that needs to be addressed: has SPF42 / PA+++, provides Whitening, Wrinkle Care, and supplies Moisture and Nutrition at the same time. Talk about multi-purpose product! A makeup not only just a make up, but a skin care product too. :)


Pros:
  • Multi-functional! Sunscreen, Skincare, and Makeup
  • Dewy (not oily) looking skin (semi-matte if set with powder)
  • offers medium coverage, but can be buildable
  • Lightweight
  • Blends well and glides smoothly
  • Not runny nor gooey, just in the middle
  • Can conceal blemishes since it's really buildable without caking up
  • Doesn't cake
  • Oil control is great
  • Makes my face look and feel smooth and soft. (like a baby, bwahaha!)
  • The scent is pretty much okay, not really a big deal for me, but some might not like it. Smells flowery?
  • Available in five shades: 
                   #13 Milky Beige
                   #21 Light Beige
                   #23 Natural Beige
                   #27 Honey Beige
                   #31 Golden Beige
  • Sleek and cute packaging
  • Dermatologist tested

Cons:
  • The price is not so affordable. Php799 or $19.34 for 20ml. (Got it with 10% off, so it's Php 720.00)
  • May not be widely available locally. (Got this in Landmark, Trinoma)
  • After 3-4 hours, my face looks darker. Maybe because I'm acidic.
  • Has two forms of parabens

Rating: 4.5/5

Have you tried this one? How about the other variants? Let me know! :)

4 comments:

  1. nice product..i should really grab one of these.^_^

    mind if you follow back? tnx.

    just me,

    cheeneezcool18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a very effective BB :) marami nga ako narinig about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Kaya ako napabili. Haha! Thanks for dropping by Sharina! :)

      Delete

Hey, feel free to comment! :)