Friday, February 1, 2013

Review: Pinkies Collections Eyeshadow in Skintone

Hola! (Dora lang?) :D So happy because it's Friday again. Anyway, here's a quick review of James Cooper's sister brand, which is Pinkies Collections. I've been meaning to have a nude eyeshadow, fortunately I saw one from their line. Another plus is that it's matte, and it's super affordable! So here it is. Btw, the one's written here is Pinkie Swear, and I heard they already changed it to Pinkies Collections. Just sayin'. :)









 few swipes

Blended


Pros:
  • subtle pigmentation (no need for too much blending)
  • not really close to my skin tone, but it's a pretty color
  • decent staying power
  • matte!
  • expiration is written and clearly seen
  • affordable for P70.00

Cons:
  • only encased in a hard plastic
  • a little powdery
  • can crease even if set properly

Rating: 3.9/5

1 comment:

  1. I really look forward to such posts as it allows me to make decision to go for product or not. This one looks good to me, thank you for sharing the review with us

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to comment! :)