This nourishing vitamin night cream lightens skin safely in as little as 7 days with its DermWhite PLUS - a combination of Glutathione; Kojic Acid, Gigawhite, and Skin Vitamins. It contains fruit extracts that make skin feel soft and smooth.
- Contains a blend of fruit extracts that moisturizes skin and inhibits the formation of free radicals which can cause premature skin aging.
- Provides overnight moisture and radiance with Pentavitin and Skin Vitamins.
- Soothes and protects skin from irritation with Chamomile extract
It includes a spatula inside, but I find this hard to use because of its crescent shape. I hope they just make it in the normal shape of a spatula so it would be easier to use.
It contains 50g which is pretty much generous for a good 2-3 months of use.
My insights for this one are sort of a rant and a rave. Let's talk about the rave. This product makes my skin smooth and soft to touch. It also makes my face glowing and dewy after it absorbed the product. But the downside of it is that it makes me feel greasy and heavy afterwards. I also noticed whenever I wake up that there are small bumps around the cheeks and forehead. So I then use this every other night giving my skin time to breathe. For the whitening effect, I haven't seen any difference, or maybe because I haven't just used it continuously.
- Makes the skin soft to touch
- Moisturizes and makes skin radiant
- The key whitening ingredients combined in one product
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- Affordable at Php158.75
- Makes the skin greasy and feel heavy afterwards
- The small bumps I got after every morning
- The jar which makes it unhygienic to dip your hands over and over again
Overall, this product is a so-so. But I'm glad that I bought this because I can feel the "therapy" thing it was intended for. So, have you tried this one? What are your thoughts? :)