|Not too fluffy, just the right amount of density|
- Really soft! I love how it feels on my face.
- Has the right amount of fluffiness.
- The shape is perfect for highlighting, applying blush, and bronzing.
- Doesn't feel scratchy
- Does not shed nor bleed
- Dries out easily whenever washed
- Available at Watsons and SM Dept. stores
- Inexpensive! This one is Php169.75. But it doesn't look cheap :)
- Doesn't pick the pigment well. You have to swirl it over and over again onto the makeup just to pick the right amount of product.
Overall, this is love! I recommend it for frugal girls out there that are looking for an inexpensive yet great blush brush.You can never go wrong with this tool.