Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recent purchases :D


Just want to share my recent finds in Landmark, Trinoma. I so love this store. It always makes me shop there even if I'm broke. haha! It also caters affordable goodies that everyone will surely love. It's my no.1 department store, seriously. Ok, so here are the products: the cutesy gray underwear which is so me #lacesforever; the beige corset/waist trimmer which is really affordable (and I'm using it now :D); Human Heart Nature's Sunflower Oil which is my second bottle btw (with its new look) and the review here; and Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara which will also have a review. And of course, thanks to my bf for the 2 beauty products! He reminded me those things actually (he knows whenever those things are running out). That's it. Happy me. n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to comment! :)