Active Ingredients: Glycerin, Orange peel extract, Fruit Acids, L-Glutathione, Claire Blanche complex, Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Stabilizer. All the ingredients are just as fantastic as one can ever imagine, and the best part is, it's all in one soap.
I purchased it last June 2, 2012, and now it's June 8. I tell you, I notice that my fugly scars somewhat lightened compared to my Etude House Red Spot Balm that I've been using since April 1 this year. This soap just lathers well and has a slight stinging sensation if left longer than it's desired length of use per wash.
- effective in lightening and brightening the skin
- gradually helps in lightening dark spots and pimple marks
- Helps to lessen the oil in my face
- Tightens pores
- the scent! When my bf first opened it, he was like "Hmmm, ang bango!" Smells like oranges.
- Hefty. It's 150g.
- Available at Watsons and SM Dept. Store
- Can be a bit drying on your skin
- Has a slight stinging sensation
- Expensive for just a soap. This one is Php143.00. But who can complain? It's got good ingredients that are rich and essential in making your skin flawless.
To sum it up, this product just works! I highly recommend this beauty soap. To those who just used or is currently using this soap, what are your thoughts about it? Share! :)