A medicine cabinet must. A pre-blended oil which can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish.
It has 15% Tea tree oil, that means it's not pure so you can directly put it in your skin.
And here are the attackers! (Beware: gross-heavy -_-)
So what I did was just dab a little amount on the affected area. I felt a slight stinging sensation but it's tolerable. The next day, the first thing that I noticed was my forehead. On the fourth picture above, you can see the three small bumps. Those three were gone. Seriously. And the others just flattened especially the big ones on my cheek. I'm just so happy because this product works fast. By the way, me and my boyfriend share with this one and I can say that it also works for him. Tip: This works well if the acne is about to emerge, so dab it quickly before it worsens.
- Really works! Helps in healing the acne fast. (I thought it would be again joining my UPL or the Useless Products List)
- Reduces swelling of the acne
- Decreases the size of a pimple
- Effective in stopping the pimples from occurring
- Others swear that this can also lighten acne scars (Ooh, I'll have to see that for myself)
- Small bottle lasts for a long time
- Has a strong scent that might not be tolerable at first encounter
- The nozzle is pretty much stubborn to squeeze out the product
- Stings a bit
- Expensive. Retails at Php495 but got it for Php295 since it's on sale.
Hence, this product is still great. How about you, what are your spot treatments? Let me know :)