Monday, June 4, 2012

Marionnaud Pointed Eye Shadow Brush ~Review

This is the part 2 of my Marionnaud post. What I'm gonna share now is the Marionnaud Pointed Eye Shadow Brush or the N˚37 which is, by any means, pointed as you can see:




This brush is perfect for doing the outer V since it's really pointed which will give a precise look in every eye makeup. You can also use this to blend or smudge your eyeshadow into the crease area to give you that smokey look. Oh, I also use this on my eyelids as well. :) This may not be the best pointed eyeshadow brush, but for the price, quality, and definition it gives, havey na din! :)) Definitely one of my staple brushes.

Pros:
  • Soft and easy to use whether applying or blending
  • Precise application
  • Doesn't feel scratchy
  • Doesn't shed nor bleed
  • The handle is sturdy and pretty decent (i have one which feels plastic)
  • Available at Watsons and SM Dept. Stores
  • Like my Marionnaud Slanted Blusher Brush, this one is affordable! Retails at Php89.75
Cons: 
  • Too pointed? haha!
 Rating: 4/5


So, what are your thoughts about it? Share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to comment! :)