The new Hair Cream Lorys Fruit Cocktail was developed for the care and the condition for all types of hair.
Directions: After shampooing, apply Hair Cream Lorys Fruit Cocktail throughout humid hair, mainly in the ends massaging well for 2 minutes. Rinse well. For special conditioning treatment, apply the product and allow it to penetrate for 15 minutes. To enhance the result, use Laminated Cap or Professional Vaporizer.
Look at how gorgeous the mixture of color is. It combines the yellow and pink hues which is so adorable! Plus the scent, ugh, lovely!
When I use this, my hair is so manageable. It also makes it less frizzy and moisturized But it's not that soft to touch. Maybe I need to use it as a hair mask probably? But the downside of it is, as what hair creams usually do, is making the hair feel heavy, and limp perhaps? Maybe it's just me (I put too much!). Still, I love this product because my hair isn't that buhaghag now. :)
- makes hair manageable
- babye frizz!
- the aroma. smells like flowers? it's so fragrant!
- hefty! this one is 450g. What more for the 1000g? It's as big as my face. :D
- affordable! Php185.00
- available at Watsons and at most department stores
- makes hair feel heavy
- hair may be limp if you put a lot
- my hair didn't still feel soft to touch (maybe I need to do the special conditioning treatment, perhaps?)
Note: We all have different hair types. What may work for me might not work for you, and vice versa.