Wednesday, June 6, 2012

iWhite Skin Whitening Vita Moisturizing Facial Wash ~Review

I've found this product in a particular blog that claims to be a really good one in keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated, so I purchased it together with the nose pack, but only in sachets, just to be safe.



iWhite is a plant-based whitening skin care line that uses Bio-Nanotechnology to extract the core nutrients of Mulberry Extract and Panax Ginseng. A non-soap based formula that deeply cleanses and eliminates all skin impurities, and removes excess oil.


It contains Mulberry extract to whiten skin (antioxidants in mulberries can clear dark spots from the face and brighten the skin)
and Panax Ginseng to revitalize and improve skin conditions. This product not only cleanses, but it also claims to whiten, revitalize, and moisturize your face.



It has a pearl-like texture that makes me want to look at it, just like my Palmolive shampoo *shimmer shimmer*. :) Whenever I use it, I feel like my face is really clean and brightened. Yes, it has brightening properties that I must say is really visible with just one use. It also removes makeup remnants unlike other soaps that I use for my face.



Pros:
  • cleanses deeply but will not leave skin taut and dry
  • moisturizes and makes your skin hydrated
  • mild and non-comedogenic
  • has brightening properties
  • affordable and it also comes in sachets (retails at Php18/sachet and Php139/tube
Cons:
  • the brightening properties may not last long.
Rating: 4/5

Nevertheless, this product is a great one. Try it and share me your thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to comment! :)